Granollers, the capital of the county, is located at 32 km from NE of Barcelona city.
Strategically our region has the main Airoports of Catalonia, and those are:
- Aeroport de Barcelona (44 Km)
- Aeroport de Girona (64 Km)
The main roads are:
- AP-7: Toll Motorway from France – Girona – Sant Celoni – Granollers – Barcelona – Tarragona.
- C-17: Motorway from Puigcerdà (Pyrenees) – Vic – Granollers – Barcelona.
- C-60: Motorway to the Mediterrean Sea, just 20 minuntes from Granollers.
Bus lines: Barcelona, Outlet Center La Roca Village, Beach, Villages of land country.
Check the schedules: www.sagales.com
Three train lines stop in most of towns and villages in the county.
Check the schedules: http://rodalies.gencat.cat
- R2 Line: From Portbou – Girona – Maçanet/Massanes – Sant Celoni – Granollers – Barcelona – Aeroport de BCN.
- R3 Line: From Puigcerdà (Pyrenees) – Vic – Granollers – Barcelona.
- R8 Line: From Granollers – Universitat Autonòma BCN – Martorell
If you’re planning a trip to the Vallès Oriental, apart from travelling by car, there are several forms of public transport that will take you where you need to go.
You can also plan your journey on the Mou-te amb transport públic app.
This app contains information about the integrated public transport services in Catalonia, as well as parking at each of the stations (cars, motorbikes and bicycles).