Why visit Vallès Oriental in winter?
(from December 21 to March 20)
What could be better than a good thermal bath to keep the cold out? Caldes and La Garriga are two thermal villages where you will find different proposals to make winter one of the warmest times of the year!
Some suggestions you can make during the winter
1) Celebrate Christmas in the county:
– Christmax fairs
– Torrons* fairs (*traditional sweet)
– Pessebres vivents
– Pastorets (traditional theatre plays)
2) Carnival and ball de gitanes (traditional dance)
3) Visit the museums of the region
4) Enjoy the proposals of the municipal libraries (cinema, reading stories for the little ones in the house, exhibitions, talks,…)
5) Disconnect with a thermal bath