Denomination of Origin Alella Wineries Area: Can Batllori (Winery Serralada de Marina) Can Roda Parxet (both located in Santa Maria Martorelles).
Baroque chapel of St. Dominic Carrencà: It started in the 1748. He was sacked during the Peninsular War and the Civil War. It was rebuilt in the 40's.
Cartuja de Montealegre: landmark located in the house and registration Can Tellado located in the Carretera de la Roca. Martorelles S XIV became part of the barony of Moguda. Among the S XV and XVI is in the hands of the Cartuja de Montealegre -although still continue to receive tithes and censuses until 1835-.
Houses stately beauty Novecentista: Torre Montserrat (Street Josep Anselm Clave), Villa Teresa, Can Vinyals (both in Escoles street).
Carrencà, architectural: In the garden there is the chapel of St. Dominic, the mill and water well (not to be confused with the old flour mill documented in XIII and now defunct) and the building of the old wine cellar. It was one of the most important agricultural properties Martorell. As documented in the S XII parchment monastery of Montealegre. During the XVIII century the wine industry in the town was an important Carrencà farms highlights the region. With the arrival of phylloxera, like other houses of the village, suffered a deep crisis. During the Civil War served to accommodate refugees. In 1985 the house was donated to the City.
Escoles Montserrat: In the twentieth century aesthetics next worked between 1927 and 70. In its facade there is still one of the first lights that were in the village with electricity (20 years).
Derbi factory: Family businesses that employ many people in the town. It was widely recognized, especially by motorcycle world championships won. The streets of the Industrial used as circuit training.
Tombstone Nazi aviator: Civil War are a crashed aircraft of the Condor Legion were so bad that systematically bombing several localities. The Nazi regime there places this tablet.
Masies de Can Fenosa, Can Puig, Can Roda, Can Sunyer: These houses are already documented to the S XV and XVI as large estates living from agriculture, but all for different reasons, were reconstructed into the eighteenth or nineteenth century
Lloberons mill: It was a flour mill. Find on a stone inscription safeguard pontificial and royal as well as a milestone of the monastery (under the control of which is to the confiscation of Mendizabal, 1835).
The coffee : Emblematic building with a large theater or casino. Since the mid-twentieth century there were major celebrations in the village.