Montseny mountain is ideal for cycling: lonely roads, mountain scenery, stunning views...
But it is a place for experienced cyclists. On this route we will go up to Santa Fe del Montseny (1302 m), will arrive at Viladrau and then climb to Coll Formic (1145 m) from Seva. In a circular turn of 90 km, we will make a hard stage with two first category climbs. However, the satisfaction of completing this tour is incredible. Demanding but very satisfactory. The views and the long descents are awesome!
In Montefusco Cycling we rent you a top quality road bike (carbon frame with Shimano 105) and we provide the map or the track in order to arrive to the top and not get lost. Helmet is included in rental. Extra cost if you want the guided tour.
- Beginning is possible from different points, as it is a circular stage.
- At the time of booking, please specify the size of bike that you need and pedals that you use.
- You must bring your own bike shoes.
- Optional: cycling Guide (english spoken).
- Optional: delivery of the bike at the hotel.